Sunday, October 15, 2017

Dear Future Me,


"WELCOME TO THE FUTURE"
                                                      
This is somewhat awkward for me because I’m not entirely sure what to write for my future self, but here it goes. 
Honestly, I can’t even begin to imagine what my life will be like after 8th grade, going on to High School. Although If I do have any "special" powers of reasoning when it comes to my future, I’m willing to bet most of my senior year will probably be pretty similar to “I can only focus on school work, and my life is incomplete if I don’t have a test score to stress over.” But you know, this is school were talking about, not really new. Whenever I try to think of myself by my high school graduation, I’m not sure what to expect. That’s all up in the wind, and so many Gargantuan decisions will happen between now and then. I’m still trying to narrow down the list of colleges I’ll apply to, thinking about what I want to put into my senior-year schedule, and so on. Oh also!! I was thinking about maybe changing a little bit of my looks. New glasses (that I’m planning to wear in public often, which I’ve never really done before) + new haircut + unstraightened hair = the 2027 me!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Sharon,
    I really love your way of writing.
    I love how you narrow things down into a more complex but yet familiar tone for reader.

    Your blog buddy,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete