Sunday, February 11, 2018

PICS OF MA LAIFU



   



When I was a little old filly, I dreamt of owning a store like Pets Mart, or stores similar to PetCo. I'm pretty sure if someone were to ask me like; "Where do you spend most of your times?" or maybe "What do you want to be when you grow up?" The answers to all those questions will probably be Pet smart. No seriously. If you did ever get the chance to ask, trust me it's Petsmart. I spent most of my childhood there, it was almost like a daily routine for me. In and out. In and out. Wanted to talk to me? You know where to go. But as I truly think about it, I only went there for the animals. The small little fishes. Wierd looking salamanders. The quiet old turtles. The cute cats, and the lively dogs. Ah and don't forget about the beautiful birds. (Well at least most of them)







No comments:

Post a Comment