Sunday, November 19, 2017

It's finally Thanksgiving break, I'm sitting on the toilet, with my earbuds. My sister's still brushing her teeth. While I'm listening to music and reading at the same time. I have a lot to be thankful for.
1. My parents, Even though they can really get annoying at times, They still gave me life.
2. Money in the Bank, Having just a few coins makes you richer than most people on Earth.
3. Weekends, The times of relaxation.

4. Good Health, Even if you’re health isn’t great, it could be worse and you likely still have some working parts to be thankful for.
5. Good Friends, Often, it’s the quality of friendships, not the quantity.
6. Freedom of Religion, Being able to worship whomever and however you want is something many people don’t ever get to do.
7. Pets, Pets offer one of the best examples of unconditional love.
8. An Ability to Read, If you’re reading this right now, you have a lot to be thankful for.
9. Anything Music Related, Being able to escape from the world and inspiring me to do greater things. Also being there when I'm bored or not feeling up to doing anything.  
10. My Name, It's really simple, but it's a really big part of my identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment